FAIR-EM is a study management system used for monitoring clinical research protocols. The system provides a secure Web interface allowing the user to track the status of day-to-day study-related events and information as the study subjects move through the pre-clinic, clinic, post-clinic, and follow-up phases.
- Efficient and accurate means to monitor all aspects of data collection
- Rapid, up-to-date report generation
- Timely evaluation of study's recruitment status and overall progress
- Interactive status updating
- Simplify project management
- Dramatically reduce human error
- Flexible system template permits rapid, relatively inexpensive tailoring to meet the needs of new projects
For more information contact Mark H. Greene.