- Linkage Newsletter
Among the numerous publications of Joseph F. Fraumeni, Jr., M.D., are several texts and reference volumes that have played a pivotal role in advancing and integrating cancer epidemiology and related fields. These publications include the following books:
- Fraumeni JF, Jr. (ed). Persons at High Risk of Cancer: An Approach to Cancer Epidemiology and Control. New York: Academic Press, 1975.
- Mulvihill JJ, Miller RW, Fraumeni JF, Jr. (eds). Genetics of Human Cancer. New York: Raven Press, 1977.
- Boice JD, Fraumeni JF, Jr. (eds). Radiation Carcinogenesis: Epidemiology and Biological Significance. New York: Raven Press, 1984.
- Boice JD, Jr., Curtis RE, Kleinerman RA, Storm HH, Jensen OM, Jensen HS, Flannery JT, Fraumeni JF, Jr. (eds). Multiple Primary Cancers in Connecticut and Denmark. National Cancer Institute, Volume 68, NIH Publication Number 85-2714. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985.
- Miller RW, Watanabe S, Fraumeni JF, Jr., Sugimura T, Takayama S, Sugano H. (eds). Unusual Occurrences as Clues to Cancer Etiology. Tokyo: Japan Scientific Societies Press, 1988.
- Doll R, Fraumeni JF, Jr., Muir CS. (eds). Cancer Surveys Volume 19/20: Trends in Cancer Incidence and Mortality. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 1994.
- Devesa SS, Grauman DJ, Blot WJ, Pennello GA, Hoover RN, Fraumeni JF, Jr. Atlas of Cancer Mortality in the United States, 1950-94. National Cancer Institute, NIH Publication Number 99-4564. Bethesda, MD: NIH, 1999.
- Curtis RE, Freedman DM, Ron E, Ries LAG, Hacker DG, Edwards BK, Tucker MA, Fraumeni JF, Jr. (eds). New Malignancies Among Cancer Survivors: SEER Cancer Registries, 1973–2000. National Cancer Institute, NIH Publication Number 05-5302. Bethesda, MD: NIH, 2006.
- Schottenfeld D, Fraumeni JF, Jr. (eds). Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention. Third Edition. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006.
Back to the December 2012 issue of Linkage