NCI Symposium on Mutation Signatures and Cancer - Dr. Landi
December 2, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Registration is now open for the NCI Symposium on Mutation Signatures and Cancer. This symposium will provide state of the science presentations regarding mutation signatures and cancer with time set aside to discuss research gaps and opportunities. The symposium will be chaired by Ludmil Alexandrov, Ph.D. (University of California, San Diego) and Maria Teresa Landi, M.D., Ph.D. (NCI - DCEG). Session topics include normal and cancer tissues, exogenous and endogenous processes, analytical approaches, and translational aspects.
Registration is free but is required to receive a meeting link, and will close on November 24, 2021. Register for the NCI Symposium on Mutation Signatures and Cancer.
For conference related questions, please contact Michael.Kavounis@roseliassociates.com.
- Ludmil Alexandrov, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Maria Teresa Landi, M.D., Ph.D., National Cancer Institute, DCEG
- Peter Campbell, Ph.D., Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Phil Jones, M.D., Ph.D., University of Cambridge
- Elli Papaemmanuil, Ph.D., Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Gad Getz, Ph.D., Broad Institute
- Steven Rozen, Ph.D., Duke-NUS
- Allan Balmain, Ph.D., University of California, San Francisco
- Serena Nik-Zainal, M.D., Ph.D., University of Cambridge
- Reuben Harris, Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- Adam Shlien, Ph.D., University of Toronto
- Teresa Przytycka, Ph.D., National Center for Biotechnology Information
- David Wedge, Ph.D., University of Manchester
- Peter Park, Ph.D., Harvard University
- Joshua Campbell, Ph.D., Boston University
- Ludmila Prokunina-Olsson, Ph.D., National Cancer Institute, DCEG
- Hannah Carter, Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- Nuria Lopez-Bigas, Ph.D., IRB Barcelona