BLM - R Package Readme
1. Download and install R packages BB, alabama, and MASS if not already installed
2. Download zip or tar.gz file for your operating system from the download page
3. Install from R (GUI) package installer or using the install.packages() function, e.g., install.packages(“C:/temp/blm_1.2.zip”, repos=NULL)
4. Load the blm package from the GUI or with the command library(blm)
5. Type library(help="blm") in R console to list the functions and data sets for the package. For more information on any of these, use help(function_name). Use the example(function_name) for illustrations of usage.