Interactive Risk Attributable Program (IRAP)
IRAP is an interactive computer program which calculates both point estimates and confidence intervals for attributable risk, based on regression models. Modeling consists of three conceptual phases: creating a library of variables, defining the model, and running the model.
- Readme File
- User's Manual (pdf, 209kb)
- Notes for Windows 7 64-bit Users (pdf, 77kb)
- License Agreement
- Download the self extracting zip file for IRAP
- Save this file in an appropriate folder on your disk.
- Click on it, and the IRAP files will be extracted to a designated location on your harddrive.